The information is prepared and updated by comav-srl.com, the website operator and owner of the treatment of personal data connected to it, with headquarters in via Statale, 337 - 44047 DOSSO (FE) ITALY
You can use the same address for at any time exercise the rights that the Code gives you as an interested party (art. 7 and following of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196: for example, access, updating, rectification, integration, etc.), and to request an updated list of the data processors designated.
Your personal information is treated in each case by specific charge of Comav - srl, and are not disclosed or disseminated.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text strings of small size that a website can send, while browsing, to your device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet, typically are stored directly on the browser used for navigation) . The same website that sent them, then you can read and record the cookies that are on the same device to obtain various types of information. What? For each type of cookie is a well-defined role.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two main basic categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and cookie profiling
Cookies technicians are generally required for the proper operation of the website and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to properly display pages or to use certain services. For example, a cookie technician is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website or to save the language setting, visualization, and so on.
Cookies technicians can be further divided into:
- cookies for navigation, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to provide a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to cookies only where technicians used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and how they visit the site;
- cookies of features, which allow the user browsing function of a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
Cookies profiling are more sophisticated! These cookies have the task to profile the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same during its navigation.
Cookies can, again, be classified as:
- Session cookies, which are deleted immediately close the browser navigation;
- Persistent cookies, which - unlike those of session - remain within the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site facilitating authentication operations for the user.
- first-party cookies (cookie-part first) cookie that is generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
- Third-party cookie (third-part cookies), which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the owner of the website and the third part).
WHICH COOKIES USE comav-srl.com