Under art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, known as the Personal Data Protection Code, the company COMAV s.r.l. of Via Statale no. 337, Dosso Ferrara, as Data Controller, is required to provide you with a series of items of information regarding processing of your personal data. Specifically:
- This notice is published solely on the website of COMAV s.r.l., accessible at the address: http://www.comav-srl.com, and does not apply to any other websites which may be accessed by the user via links on this website;
- COMAV s.r.l. does not intend to acquire and process your personal data while you browse our website, specifically data on you which the law defines as “sensitive” and/or “judicial” under art. 4, letters d) and e) of Legislative Decree 196/03;
- Types of data processed
a) Data supplied by the user voluntarily
The user is free to supply the Data Controller with personal data. Optional, explicit, voluntary sending of email to the address indicated in this website and filling in of the electronic form requesting data in order to requestcommercial and technical information will result in acquisition on our part of the sender’s address and any other personal data that may be included in the message and/or the electronic form;
b) Browsing data
Information systems and software procedures for the operation of the website acquire, in the course of their ordinary operation, certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in use of internet communication protocols (so-called traffic data).
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by nature could permit identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes: IP addresses or domain names of computers which connect up to the website, the address of the requested resource in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form, the date and time of the request, and other parameters on the user’s operating system and information system environment, etc.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your personal computer every time you connect up to the internet through your Internet Provider or from a corporate network using the same internet protocols. The website uses this IP to send pages.
COMAV s.r.l. cannot directly associate this address with an individual, in that it is often dynamically assigned to a user by the user’s Internet Provider or concealed by a company firewall.
The address changes each time you connect to the internet, and only your Provider or company can identify the user associated with this address in previous connection sessions.
We therefore consider IP addresses anonymous data, as they cannot easily be linked with an identified user, and traffic data is used solely for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistics on site use and checking the correct functioning of the site; it may also be used to determine liability in the event of a hypothetical computer crime committed against the site.
- Personal data linked with the web services offered by this website is physically “hosted” by 9NET s.r.l and processed in the Data Controller’s offices by manual procedures (for instance, on paper) and/or through electronic and/or telematic tools. Specific security measures are implemented to prevent loss of data, unlawful or improper use and unauthorised access to data;
- Personal data is used solely for the purpose of:
- providing the service you request;
- Failure to provide complete, accurate personal data for the purposes identified in point 1) may make it impossible for us to respond to your request, as this data is necessary for this purpose. This personal data may be processed without your consent;
- Any personal data you may provide will be disclosed to third parties only should it be strictly necessary for this purpose. With the exception of disclosure required by laws, regulations or community regulations, the data collected may be disclosed to the following subjects or categories of subjects: authorities or Public Institutions, information technology and corporate consulting firms, external professionals and/or companies providing services and consulting services, subjects whose right to access the data is acknowledged by provisions of the law and of secondary regulations;
- The categories of subjects who may become aware of your personal data, as persons in charge of data processing, in the context of their functions and in conformity with the instructions they are given, include our in-house staff and/or our collaborators specifically authorised to process this data for the purposes listed above or for maintenance operations on the information system;
- Your personal data will not be disseminated;
- Your personal data may be disclosed to investigate, prevent or take legal action against unlawful activities, suspected cases of fraud and situations which could represent a threat to the safety of people, violation of the Terms and Conditions present on our website, or if requested by the authorities for any other reason;
- Data subjects’ rights:
- Under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, the subjects to whom personal data refers are entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of data on them at any time and to be informed of its content and origin, check its accuracy and request addition, updating or correction of the data;
- Under the same article, data subjects are entitled to request deletion, transformation into anonymous form or freezing of data which is processed in violation of the law, and in all cases to object to its processing with legitimate reason;
- To exercise your rights or obtain more detailed information on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your data is disclosed or who become aware of it as Data Processors and/or persons in charge of processing, you may contact the Data Controller or the Data Processor by sending a request by email to email@example.com.